dotLogic is the platform that hosts the reserved area of the photographic realities promoted by dotART Cultural Association, with registered office in Via del Veltro 30, Trieste, Tax Code 90125960329, as Data Controller (hereinafter, “Owner”), Vi informs pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 6/30/2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes.
Object of the treatment and DPO
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (by way of example but not limited to, name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail, etc. – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) communicated by you when registering on the dotlogic.net website (hereinafter, the “Site”) or using the contact form, subscribing to the newsletter, ordering and/or purchasing products online through the Site or, in any case, any Your request to the Owner.
Other data processed
Other data processed Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes:
- IP addresses;
- Domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site;
- URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error , etc…) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of managing contacts with customers, consultants, suppliers and/or collaborators in general; therefore they will be deleted immediately after processing or use. However, they could be used to ascertain any liability in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or, in any case, connected to navigation on any links.
Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data is processed:
A. Without your prior express consent (art. 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- allow you to register on the Site;
- process and manage orders received and/or purchases made online;
- process and manage orders received and/or purchases made online;
- process a contact request;
- allow you to apply online and process it;
- manage and maintain the Site;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- prevent or detect fraudulent activity or abuse harmful to the Site;
- exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right of defense in court.
B. Only with your specific and distinct consent (Articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
Methods and timing of treatment
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is subjected to both paper (archives) and electronic and/or automated processing. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, website providers, e-payment service providers, suppliers, hardware and software support technicians, credit institutes, professional firms, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external data processors.
Without your express consent (ex art. 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities where required by law. Your data will in no case be disclosed.
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers to Italy and/or the European Union and/or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or by adopting the standard contractual clauses envisaged by the European Commission.
Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to provide you with the Services of the art. 2.A). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is instead optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the products or services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services pursuant to art. 2.A).
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights pursuant to art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or by traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights pursuant to articles 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to portability of contractual and raw navigation data, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
Methods of exercising rights
You can exercise your rights at any time:
Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is dotART, with registered office in Via del Veltro 30, Trieste. The Internal Manager is Stefano Ambroset. The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
“Technical” cookies, used for:
- authentication and management of a browsing session (for example, to identify and validate the user for access to the Reserved Area);
- security purposes (e.g. to take into account the number of failed logins by identifying possible abuses in authentication and preventing fraud);
- the customization of the user interface (e.g. to record the preferences expressed by the user such as language, currency, page display format, connection area);
- better usability of the site and its audio-visual contents (e.g. by running flash player-type programs);
- the correct functioning of the connection (e.g. by appropriately directing user requests between multiple servers).
this Site also allows the transmission to the user’s terminal of third-party cookies, with which dotLogic collaborates. dotLogic limits itself, as a technical intermediary, to sending these cookies, but does not manage their operations (therefore does not have control and access to the information provided/acquired) as their functioning is the responsibility of third parties. For these cookies, it is possible to access the information and the consent acquisition forms of the third parties by clicking on the links below. The third parties are:
- subjects whose services dotLogic uses to collect aggregate information/statistics on users who visit this Site. In fact, the google.com/analytics service provided by the company Google Inc. is used.
- “technical” cookies, used for authentication and management of a browsing session (for example, to identify and validate the user for access to the Reserved Area); In fact, the WordPress service provided by the WordPress Foundation company is used.
- Facebook analytics, advertising and social features. We use Facebook technologies to personalize content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyze traffic to our website.
Management of cookie choices
Cookies can be managed by the user through their browser. The user can manage their cookie preferences through the functions present in common browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Crome, Apple Safari), which allow you to delete / remove cookies (all or some) or change the settings of the browser itself in order to block the sending of cookies or to limit it to specific sites (compared to others). It is possible to find out how to configure the browser settings (usually accessible from the “Tools” bar) by going to the “Support” web pages of the suppliers of the aforementioned browsers (which can also be identified using a common search engine). Disabling cookies does not in itself preclude the use of the services of the Website; however, if all cookies are deleted/blocked, including technical ones, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and/or less secure, such as, for example, for carrying out activities within Reserved Areas of the Site (the In fact, cookies make it possible to carry out and maintain user identification within the session).
To enter the contest, you can log into our dotlogic.net user area using login services such as Facebook Connect. These services will authenticate your identity and give you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-fill our signup form. Services such as Facebook Connect give you the ability to post information about your activities on this website on your profile page to share with others within your network.